¼òÌåÖÐÎÄ | English


Home      About Us      News      About Fund     Company Honor     Portfolio      Join Us      Contact Us Mail Login
About Us
  About Us
  Contact Us
Structure of Shareholder 
The registered capital of HFT Investment is RMB 150 million RMB. HFT Investment is 51% owned by Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. The other 49% is owned by BNP Paribas Investment Partners BE Holding, which is the result of a lift of the stake from its original 33% to 49% in December 2005. Both partners are recognized for their respective strengths, experience, and presence in domestic and international markets.

Chinese Shareholder
Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (¡°Haitong Securities¡± or ¡°Haitong¡±) was founded in 1988 as one of the earliest securities companies in mainland China. Haitong was transformed to a limited liability company in 1994 and gradually developed itself into a national securities firm. Haitong Securities is deemed to be one of the finest and most successful firms in domestic securities industry.
On June 7, 2007, Haitong Securities gained approval from CSRC for its back-door listing through Urban Agro-Business (600837.CH), and was officially listed on July 31 with the new registered capital of RMB 8.23bn.

Foreign Shareholder
BNP Paribas Investment Partners BE Holding (BNPP IP BE Holding)
BNPP IP BE Holding (originally named Fortis Investments£©is the fully-owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Investment Partners (BNPP IP). The alteration procedure of foreign party¡¯s name now is on progress. BNPP IP is the dedicated, autonomous asset management business line of the BNP Paribas Group. BNPP IP offers a full range of investment management services to institutional and retail clients around the world. Central to the way it works is the concept of partnership ¨C both in terms of how it behaves as a family of companies and the relationships with clients. BNPP IP now has 60 investment centres, each responsible for the management of a specific asset class or type of product, and over 800 investment professionals. With total assets under management of EUR 546 billion as of 31 December 2010, BNPP IP is the fifth-largest asset manager in Europe and the thirteenth-largest in the world.

Links: Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. | BNP Paribas Investment PartnersBE Holding | HFT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO.,LTD.

Copyright © Haiong-Fortis Private Equity Fund Management Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Powered by: ShonTech